RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any event sponsored, promoted, or directed by The Heart2Heart Foundation, the undersigned for himself/herself, his/her personal representative, heirs and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASES The Heart2Heart Foundation and it’s respective officers, directors, promoters, sponsors and members of all liability to the undersigned, his/her personal representatives, heirs and next of kin for any loss of damage on account of injury to the undersigned or his property or resulting in the death of the undersigned whether caused by negligent act or omission of Releasees or otherwise while the undersigned is for any purpose participating in such event. It is fully understood by each of the undersigned that there is some inherent risk associated with this type of event, including damage to vehicles.
IN ADDITION, the undersigned AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees from any loss, liability damage, or cost they incur due to such participation by the undersigned, whether caused by Releasee’s negligence or otherwise and AGREE TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK for any bodily injury, death, or property damage from Releasee’s negligence or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in this event.
In signing this release, each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges and represents the following:
1. That he or she has read the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement; and understands that he/she is assuming liability and indemnifying as to any minor’s damage.
2. That he or she shall at all times, while riding in a vehicle participating in these events, wear his or her respective seat and shoulder belts.
3. That the owner/driver certifies that he/she has inspected this vehicle and same is in good mechanical condition.
4. The Team Captain must be at least 18 years of age with possession of a valid drivers license and proof of current automobile insurance. Failure to provide this documentation at check-in will result in disqualification from the Scavenger Hunt. All reward points accumulated through the crowdfunding campaign up until that point will be honored but the team will not be allowed to participate.
5. All participants (Team Captain and members) agree to the following:
All occupants of vehicle have been listed on waiver - Valid proof of insurance and current vehicle registration will be available to The Heart2Heart Foundation
No occupants of vehicle will consume alcohol during the Scavenger Hunt. Doing so means immediate expulsion and forfeiture of all reward points accumulated.
No firearms, fireworks, or sirens on/in vehicle at any time.
The Team Captain assumes responsibility for ALL team members.
Youth and children may participate however all members under the age of 16 must be under adult supervision at all times during the event.
The Heart2Heart Foundation cannot and will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur to the vehicle while attending any event
In observance of COVID mitigation guidelines, we require face coverings/masks to be worn by adults and children at check-in, check-out and at any applicable public setting where six feet of social distancing is not possible.
Violation of these rules will result in the termination of all participants’ participation in Jeepers Have Heart events and the forfeiture of all Jeepers Have Heart fees and donations made to The Heart2heart Foundation.
We agree to abide by the rules, guidance, and instruction of the Jeepers Have Heart events and The Heart2Heart Foundation.
Questions? Please contact us!